Friday

Image1

After spending so much time at Brim's and taking so many pictures, my battery was nearly dead by the time I got to the shop.  I wish I could have taken more pics, but I will definitely be coming back to Image1 soon, so I'll be sure to get more pics then. 
Joel is a very talented builder, painter and pinstriper.  He's also the mastermind behind Run For Your Life (http://www.r4yl.blogspot.com/)  He and Jared are at the shop nearly every night burning the midnight oil.  When I got to the shop Joel was putting the final touches on an Ironhead digger he built and Jared was prepping a set of split tanks for paint.




This is Joel's Triumph.  Another bike that he built from the ground up.  I love this bike and its even better in person.


After sweating it out in the shop for a few hours and dehydrating ourselves with beer, we headed into the big city of Ada (population 3,000) for some grub at Little Mexico.  These spicy potatoes are the $h!7.


Thanks Joel and Jared for the great time.  I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment